Thursday 22 November 2012

Reflections 6

Just a quick noet to record the fact that I have now calibrated my monitor and successfully downloaded the printer profiles for the Permajet papers that I use.  I found downloading and installing the printer profiles extremely straightforward thanks to the very clear instuructions that I downloaded from the Imaging Warehouse website.  It was easy to copy them to the folder that both Lightroom 4 and Photoshop Elements can see.  I have printed on both Permajet Oyster and Portfolio papers and am delighted with the results.  The only slight technical hitch was that the Epson 2880 didn't immediatley recognise the change from the photoblack to matte black cartridge.  Hopefully this is not going to be too much of a problem.  The next stage is to download the Hahnemuhle profiles.

2 comments:

  1. Watching with interest! That will be my next foray when I get the chance. New Canon printer sitting collecting dust at the moment!

    ReplyDelete