Wednesday 13 February 2013

Assignment 4: a critical review; tutor feedback

Having not written an academic essay for nearly 40 years, I was absolutely delighted with my tutor's feed back on this assignment.  It was felt that 'Overall, this is a good essay that suitable reveals the life and work of Ansel Adams.'  It was also felt that the essay was 'well written and presented, with a good number of illustrations.'  My tutor also felt that my bibliography was suitable and contained a pleasing amount of reading and that quotations were relevant and correctly referenced.

One or two suggestions were made such as including some images of Adams' earlier work and some examples of his close-up studies. I will include these when I 'fine tune' the essay ready for final assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment