Sunday 29 January 2012

Reflections 1: Early Days

Well after a year of procrastination I have finally taken the plunge and registered for my first Level 2 OCA module: Landscape. I have completed three Level 1 modules: Introduction to Digital, The Art of Photography and People and Place. I achieved C grades in each of these modules gaining 52, 55 and 58 marks in that order. Although disapointed with this I am pleased that the trend is upwards. Two more marks in People and Place would have given me a B - if only!! My aim in this module, despite moving up to Level 2, is to achieve that elusive B grade. I soon found that I was not as good as I thought I was so was inspired to read the quote on an OCA flyer: "It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment