Tuesday 29 May 2012

Project 15: planning your portfolio

This project requires a photograph taken from the same location four times - once during each season.  The framing should be kept consistent.  The completed images are to be part of the final portfolio.

I have been researching possible locations for this project since the beginning of the course and have taken images at possible sites since January.  Already the difference is stunning.

I have included below images from the possible locations and will choose my final four when all images are captured.


With these two images I have successfully managed to achieve the same framing.  There is a marked difference in the seasons although I am not fond of the plain blue sky on the spring image.                










Here I have again achieved the same framing and again the difference in the seasons is marked.  Another plain blue sky in the right hand image, however.



Not quite the same framing in these two images but again a marked difference in seasons.  I was very lucky to have snow for my winter shots.



I am very pleases with these two shots.  I like both images, have the framing the same and there is again a marked difference in the seasons.









The framing is not quite the same here and I feel the spring image is a little bland despite having the hawthorn blossom.

I think that I have done reasonably well on the framing although I haven't placed myself in quite the same position.  A surprising difference here between the seasons I feel despite the trees being scots pines.









A very similar framing again and yet again another pleasing difference in the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment